ACDSee Video Studio : is a powerful video editing program with a variety of advanced and powerful tools and features. It has a universal and efficient content creation tool and environment. It supports 64-bit systems to provide more creative output and results. It has a variety of features that make the software more efficient and reliable. It has a variety of keyboard shortcuts that make it easier for users to manage their workflows.
ACDSee Video Studio is designed to provide users with an improved and enhanced video editing platform. It provides 4k rendering support for those who demand higher quality in video projects. It provides a powerful solution and a shared solution. Users can export their videos directly to Youtube, Vimeo and other video sharing platforms. As mentioned above, it has different functions such as keyframes, green screen support, GIF export, 3-axis rotation, support for HEIC files, overlays and more in a single work application. It provides users with the detailed, unique, and original features they need to create without any functional or tool limitations. ACDSee Video Studio Full Version is easy to use and learn for video world users.
ACDSee Video Studio Key Features:
- Is an impressive video editing program.
- Watermark options
- Current edited state can be saved to project
- Record screen, microphone, and system audio
- It has a universal and efficient content creation tool and environment.
- It supports 64-bit systems to provide more creative output and results.
- Designed to provide users with an improved and enhanced video editing platform.
- It provides 4k rendering support for those who demand higher quality in video projects.
- Users can export their videos directly to Youtube, Vimeo and other video sharing platforms.
- It is easy to use and learn for video world users.
- Has multiple tabs, including library, subtitle editor, recorder, transition selector, editable timeline and preview area.
- The application provides you with drag and drop support.
- Color grade your shots by loading and applying an endless array of cinematic LUTs.
- Take control over the speed and overall duration of your media.
- Effortlessly add over 46 overlay effects on top of, before, or after your media.
- Get creative with 13 new filters allowing you to morph, emboss, mirror, shake, obscure, adjust, and much more.
- Quickly create GIFs from your videos or image series.
- Shift your media’s properties from one state to another with pre-made or custom animations!
- Perfect your video’s style and movement with unique behaviors animating the entrances and exits of clips.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of available hard disk space
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD Athlon X2 ( 2GHz or faster)
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
- 1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)