Get back out where you belong faster—in the field, behind a lens. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 combines GPU-accelerated layers, RAW editing, and world-class digital asset management with enough agility to swiftly satisfy your creative graphic and photography needs. Ultimate is armed with HDR, focus stacking, blended cloning, the ability to create your own color adjustments, improved facial recognition, more control over text and layers, and much more to give you the flexibility to create the composites, manipulations, and innovative graphics you’ve been fantasizing about.
High-dynamic-range imaging (HDR) is a trick in digital photography that is designed to achieve a wide dynamic range of luminosity by merging multiple images. Combine a series of images with different exposures to produce a single image with the maximum range of details in their shadows and highlights with the HDR tool.
Features of ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Have the Last Word
- Add text as layers. Customize font, size, color, style, justification, opacity, and much more, while layering, blending, and adding effects for the ultimate composites.
Broaden Your Horizons
- Resize the canvas to expand around your layered content or add solid backgrounds for limitless photo manipulations.
Rule of Thumb
- Customizable rulers and guidelines make placing layers, text, and objects foolproof. Snap layers to guidelines. Lay as many guidelines as you like. Control the unit of measure, color, and visibility.
Handle Any Geometric Imperfection
- Snap objects, text, and images to the top, bottom, sides, or corners of your canvas while moving. Display a grid for precision situating.
- Add inner glow, shadows, a bevel, an outline, or blur between your image and text layers. Save as a .acdc file and continue editing your layer effects at a future date.
Blend of the Clones
- Use the Blended Clone tool to copy pixels from a source area to a target area. ACDSee analyzes the pixels in the target area and blends them with the copied pixels for the most seamless repair yet.
Align and Blend Your Layers
- Auto-align or auto-blend layers of images taken in a burst to achieve one optimal version of the subject.
- Pull groups of images into the Layers pane and select one, some, or many.
- Develop your own LUTs using an infinite combination of colorful adjustment layers. Use your LUTs as Edit mode filters, Develop mode filters, or additional adjustment layers.
- Seamlessly color grade your images by importing and applying LUTs as non-destructive filters.
- Flip through your PDF and Microsoft Office™ documents— even sheets on multi-tabbed Excel™ documents. Rank your digital assets based on importance. Discard and back up accordingly.
Adaptability & Security
- Get files from the team over Dropbox ™ or OneDrive ™ or back up existing work with direct access to cloud sync root drives within Manage mode.
Put Your Files in Many Baskets
- Create up to five image baskets to gather and hold images and media files from all over your hard drive. Name individual image baskets and use them to easily view, edit, or share their content.
Improved Duplicate Finder
- Find duplicates across a variety of folders and locations. Rename or delete detected duplicates to keep your file collection under control.
Improved Batch Convert
- Convert masses of files into other formats from one convenient, accessible dialog.
Improved Keyword Management
- ACDSee now comes pre-loaded with a variety of usable sample quick keyword sets. Export keyword lists and share them with other users. Save countless hours of manual entry by importing established keyword lists.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.